Buckwheat Lavender Biscotti
- cooking spray
- 2 cups buckwheat flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- ½ cup potato flour
- 2 tablespoons crushed lavender
- 1 tablespoon vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 egg white
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Stir buckwheat flour, white sugar, brown rice flour, potato flour, lavender, vanilla powder, and baking powder together in a large bowl, making a well in the center. Whisk eggs, canola oil, and egg white together in a small bowl until well blended. Pour egg mixture into well and stir until dough is combined.
- Divide dough in half; form 2 logs with hands. Transfer logs to the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven; reduce temperature to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Slicing gently to avoid crumbling, cut logs into 1/2- to 3/4-inch cookies with a sharp knife. Lay cookies on sides on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn cookies over and continue baking until hardened, about 10 minutes more. Remove from oven; cool.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review