Chargrilled Chicken Ciabatta
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless
- skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon chicken seasoning blend
- 1 (8 ounce) package Borden® Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 4 ciabatta rolls
- sliced horizontally
- Olive oil
- 2 cups packaged spring mix lettuce blend
- 1 tomato
- cut into wedges
- ¼ cup prepared balsamic vinaigrette
- ½ cup prepared sun-dried tomato mayonnaise
- 1 ripe avocado
- peeled and sliced (Optional)
- Preheat grill. Season chicken breasts with chicken seasoning. Grill over medium heat for 5 to 8 minutes on each side or until fully internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- Top chicken with sliced cheese keep on grill until cheese melts; remove from grill and keep warm. Brush cut sides of rolls lightly with oil; grill for 1 minute.
- Toss lettuce blend and tomatoes with vinaigrette in a medium bowl. Spread mayonnaise equally on cut sides of sandwich rolls. Layer lettuce blend, grilled chicken breast and avocado slices (optional) on each roll. Serve sandwiches immediately.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review