- 3 (250 g) packages cheese tortellini
- ½ pound pepperoni
- ½ pound provolone cheese
- 2 (6.5 ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts
- drained and chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can sliced black olives
- ½ (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- or more to taste
- 1 (.7 ounce) package dry Italian salad dressing mix (such as Good Seasons®)
- ground black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook tortellini at a boil, stirring occasionally, until the pasta floats to the top and the filling is hot, 6 to 8 minutes; drain. Rinse tortellini with cold water until completely cooled; drain and transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir pepperoni, provolone cheese, artichoke hearts, black olives, Italian-style salad dressing, dry Italian dressing mix, and black pepper with the tortellini. Add more Italian dressing just before serving, if desired.