Chicken, Garlic, and Sundried Tomato Pasta
- 1 (16 ounce) package farfalle pasta
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cooked skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- cut into bite-size pieces
- ? cup sun-dried tomatoes
- rehydrated in water
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- In a large pot with boiling salted water cook farfalle pasta until al dente. Drain.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a large saucepan. Add garlic cloves and cook until garlic browns. Add the cream of chicken soup and milk, stirring until smooth. Stir in the dried parsley, salt, and ground fresh pepper. Let simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add bite size chicken pieces and hydrated sun dried tomatoes. Simmer for 6 to 8 minutes. Mix in grated Romano cheese.
- Toss cooked and drained pasta with chicken sauce. Serve warm.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review