- 16 ice cream sandwiches
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 (12 ounce) jar chocolate fudge topping
- room temperature
- 1 (
- 5 ounce) bar chocolate candy bar
- Place 8 of the ice cream sandwiches side by side in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Spread evenly with half of the hot fudge topping, then half of the whipped topping. Repeat with the remaining sandwiches and toppings. Sprinkle with grated chocolate bar.
- Cover and freeze for at least 1 hour before serving. Keep unused portion covered and frozen.