Easy Tasty Ham Steaks with Maple Glaze For 2
- 2 slices ham steak
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 15 whole cloves
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange ham steaks in a baking dish.
- Whisk brown sugar, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, and vinegar in a bowl; pour over ham steaks. Sprinkle cloves over ham steaks.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned on both sides, about 45 minutes, turning every 15 minutes. Discard cloves before serving.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review