- 1 cup yellow cake mix
- 1 cup confectioners’ sugar
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles (Optional)
- ½ cup caramel
- or to taste
- ¼ cup chopped cashews (Optional)
- Stir cake mix and confectioners’ sugar together in a large microwave-safe container. Add butter and milk.
- Heat cake mixture in the microwave, covered, for 2 minutes; stir immediately. Stir in sprinkles gently.
- Pour caramel into an 8-inch baking pan. Sprinkle cashews on top. Pour cake mixture evenly on top. Chill until firm, about 1 hour. Cut into squares.