Gluten Free Fresh Lemon and Basil Penne
- 1 (12 ounce) box Barilla Gluten Free Penne
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 cups arugula leaves
- ½ cup thinly sliced basil leaves
- 2 lemons
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute the garlic in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes.
- Cook the pasta according to the directions. Drain and save 1/2 cup of the cooking water.
- Add the cooking water to the skillet and bring to a simmer. Then toss the pasta with the garlic and add the arugula, basil and lemon juice to the skillet. Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove the skillet from the flame and fold in the cheese and top with almonds.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review