Gluten-Free Multigrain Bread
- 1 teaspoon butter
- or as needed
- ¾ cup brown rice flour
- ¼ cup tapioca starch
- ¼ cup potato starch
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 2 teaspoons guar gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup quinoa
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup toasted almonds
- ¼ cup flax seeds
- ¾ cup warm milk (115 degrees F or 46 degrees C)
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds (Optional)
- Butter and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
- Sift rice flour, tapioca starch, potato starch, yeast, guar gum, salt, and baking powder together in a bowl.
- Place quinoa, sunflower seeds, almonds, and flax seeds in a coffee grinder. Grind until very fine. Mix into the flour mixture.
- Combine milk, eggs, egg whites, molasses, agave nectar, olive oil, and vinegar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment; beat on low until well blended. Pour in dry mixture slowly, beating on medium-high and pushing dough down with a spatula as necessary.
- Scoop dough into the prepared pan, spreading it evenly with a wet spatula. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Fill a large bowl with boiling-hot water and place it in a microwave. Rest a cooling rack on top of the bowl. Place pan on top and cover the dough. Let dough rise until it reaches the top of the pan, about 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is golden and an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center reads 200 degrees F (93 degrees C), about 45 minutes. Let bread cool thoroughly before slicing with a serrated knife.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review