Grammy’s Easy Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- ½ cup butter
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place the cake mix into a mixing bowl, and work in the butter until the cake mix resembles corn meal. Spread the berries into a 9×13-inch glass baking dish, and sprinkle evenly with the crumb topping.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the berries are tender, and the crumb topping is golden brown, about 30 minutes.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review