Grilled Chipotle Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Step 1Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Step 2Cook potatoes on High heat in a microwave oven until softened slightly, about 10 minutes. Cut potatoes lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick sticks.
- Step 3Combine salt, cumin, paprika, cinnamon, chipotle powder, vinegar, and olive oil in a large container with a tight-fitting lid. Place sweet potatoes in spice mixture; cover and shake gently until well coated.
- Step 4Grill over low to medium heat, turning often and basting with any leftover sauce. Cook until sweet potatoes are fork-tender, 10 to 15 minutes.
- 4 sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon chipotle chile powder
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review