- 1 pound thinly sliced cooked ham
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions
- In a medium microwave safe bowl, mix cream cheese and Cheddar cheese. Microwave on high heat approximately 45 seconds, stirring frequently until melted and smooth.
- Lay ham slices flat, and spread with cheese mixture. Place one green onion parallel to one edge of each ham slice. Tightly roll the ham slices into thin logs around the green onions.
- Slice the logs into 1/4 to 1/3 inch wide rings. Arrange rings flat on a large serving platter. Cover and chill until serving.