Hearty Chili Chicken & Rice
- 1 pound boneless
- skinless chicken breasts
- cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 red and/or green bell peppers
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can kidney beans
- rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can fat-free
- reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (5.6 ounce) package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Spanish Rice
- Season chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same saucepan and cook peppers with chili powder over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until peppers begin to soften, about 2 minutes. Stir in beans, broth, 1 1/2 cups water and Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ – Spanish Rice and prepare according to package directions.
- Stir in chicken and serve, if desired, with sour cream, shredded cheese and chopped cilantro or scallions.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review