Honey-Orange Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup flaxseed meal
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- ½ cup orange juice
- ⅓ cup honey
- 2 eggs
- slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped walnuts (Optional)
- ½ cup granola
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Combine flour, oats, flaxseed meal, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl.
- Combine yogurt, orange juice, honey, eggs, orange zest, and vanilla extract in a smaller bowl. Whisk well.
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in honey mixture. Stir just until combined. Fold in walnuts.
- Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each 3/4 full. Sprinkle each muffin with granola.
- Bake in the preheated oven until centers spring back when touched, about 20 minutes.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review