Italian Confetti Pasta Salad
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic
- 1?½ tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 2 cups colored rotini pasta
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped yellow bell pepper
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse in cold water, and drain.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, black pepper, and garlic until well blended. Mix in basil. Add pasta, tomatoes, bell peppers, and olives; fold gently until mixed. Chill several hours. Stir gently before serving.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review