Lemon Pepper Chicken and Gravy
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 pound skinless
- boneless chicken breast meat – cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 4 packets dry chicken gravy mix
- prepared according to package instructions
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large skillet or wok heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken and saute for 15 to 20 minutes, or until cooked through (juices run clear and chicken meat is no longer pink inside).
- Add green bell pepper, red bell pepper, lemon pepper seasoning, prepared gravy, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir all together; reduce heat to medium low and let all simmer about 10 minutes, or until bell peppers are tender and gravy has thickened.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review