- ? cup dry lemonade mix
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
- 6 skinless
- boneless chicken breast halves
- To Marinate: In a nonporous glass dish or bowl combine the lemonade mix, pepper and salad dressing. Mix well. Add chicken and toss to coat; cover and refrigerate for 8 to 12 hours to marinate.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Remove chicken from marinade, discarding any remaining marinade, and place in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 35 to 40 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.