Mini Spinach and Crab Quiche
- cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ cup finely diced onion
- 1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach
- 6 large eggs
- ¼ cup milk
- or as needed
- ¼ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup shredded Asiago cheese
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup imitation crab meat
- finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and cook onion until softened, about 2 minutes. Stir spinach into onion and cook, stirring often, until spinach is wilted and onions are translucent, about 3 more minutes. Drain juice.
- Beat eggs with milk in a large bowl until thoroughly combined; stir in Cheddar, Asiago, and Parmesan cheeses and season with salt and black pepper.
- Divide spinach mixture into the prepared muffin cups (about 1 teaspoon per cup) and top spinach with imitation crab meat. Slowly and carefully pour egg-cheese mixture over the imitation crab, filling the mini muffin cups just to the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the egg is set, 12 to 15 minutes.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review