Mom’s Apple-Cinnamon Bundt® Cake
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 medium baking apples – peeled
- and sliced
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- 1 orange
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt®).
- Mix 5 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl. Add apples and toss to coat.
- Mix flour, 2 cups sugar, vegetable oil, eggs, orange juice, baking powder, and vanilla extract together in a large bowl until moist and thick. Pour a little batter into the prepared pan to cover the bottom and layer with sugared apple slices. Repeat layers of batter and apples, finishing with batter on top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review