Muffuletta Sandwich Recipe
- Step 1Slice bread in half lengthwise. Drizzle olive oil on both sides. Sprinkle both sides with Parmesan cheese, basil, and oregano.
- Step 2On the bottom half, layer chopped black olives and chopped green olives, then the salami, ham, provolone, and mozzarella. Cover with top layer, and cut into 4 servings.
- 1 (1 pound) loaf fresh Italian bread
- ⅓ cup olive oil
- ⅓ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 8 oil-cured black olives, pitted and chopped
- 8 pitted green olives, chopped
- ¼ pound thinly sliced salami
- ¼ pound thinly sliced ham
- ½ pound provolone cheese, sliced
- ¼ pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review