Pan-Poached Alaskan Salmon Piccata
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 2 (4 ounce) fillets salmon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons capers
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Bring water and lemon juice to a boil in medium-sized skillet. Stir in chicken bouillon granules. Reduce heat to a simmer and place salmon fillets in pan. Cover and simmer over low heat, 10 minutes per inch of thickness, measured at thickest part; or until fish flakes when tested with a fork. Remove salmon from pan; keep salmon warm.
- Boil remaining liquid in the skillet until it is reduced to approximately 1/4 cup. Whisk in butter and stir in capers. Spoon sauce over fish. Season with pepper and sprinkle with parsley.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review