Parmesan-Ranch Zucchini Chips
- 1 medium zucchini
- salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon ranch dressing mix
- cooking spray
- Slice zucchini into 1/16-inch-thick rounds using a mandoline. Place on a clean work surface and sprinkle with salt. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Dab zucchini slices with paper towels to remove as much moisture as you can.
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees F (105 degrees C).
- Place zucchini in a large bowl. Add oil and gently stir to coat. Add grated Parmesan cheese and ranch powder and gently stir to coat.
- Spray 2 large baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange zucchini slices on the sheets, making sure none are overlapping.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Carefully flip the slices and continue baking for 30 minutes, or until desired crispiness is reached. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review