Pumpkin-Apple Cider Muffins Recipe
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat 24 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Step 2Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl. Add pumpkin, applesauce, apple cider, eggs, raisins, and walnuts. Stir until thoroughly combined. Divide batter evenly between the prepared muffin cups.
- Step 3Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, or the center springs back when touched, 22 to 25 minutes.
- cooking spray (such as Baker’s Joy®)
- 3 ¼ cups white whole wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons lightly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups pumpkin puree
- 1 ⅛ cups unsweetened applesauce
- 1 cup chilled apple cider
- 4 large eggs, slightly beaten
- ¾ cup raisins
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review