- 1 (29 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (12 fluid ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- ¾ cup butter
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, mix the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, cinnamon and salt. Pour the mixture into the baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix over the pumpkin mixture. Drizzle with butter. Top with pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven 50 to 60 minutes. Cool before serving.