Rhubarb Curry Chicken Recipe
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 large orange, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Step 1Place rhubarb and orange in a blender; blend until pureed and transfer to a saucepan. Add sugar and orange zest.
- Step 2Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until marmalade is thickened, stirring occasionally, about 45 minutes. Allow marmalade to cool; ladle into jars. Cover jars with lids and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Step 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Arrange chicken breast halves in a baking dish.
- Step 4Mix 1 cup marmalade, water, curry powder, and salt in a bowl; spoon mixture over chicken breasts.
- Step 5Bake in preheated oven until chicken breasts are no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, basting occasionally, about 45 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Serve rhubarb sauce over chicken breasts.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review