- 2 cups water
- ½ pound smoked sausage
- halved lengthwise and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 (6.9 ounce) package ZATARAIN’S® Yellow Rice
- 1 pound large shrimp
- peeled and deveined
- 1 cup frozen peas
- Bring water, sausage, tomatoes, onion and parsley to boil in large skillet. Stir in Rice Mix. Return to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and peas. Cover and cook 10 to 15 minutes longer or just until shrimp turn pink and rice is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes.