- 4 zucchini
- 2 onions
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 3 medium carrots
- 1 (5.5 ounce) package croutons
- ½ cup butter
- 8 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Boil squash and onion in a small amount of water for 5 minutes. Place boiled squash and onions in a 9×13 inch baking dish. Mix in soup, sour cream, carrots, croutons, and butter. Top with Mozzarella cheese.
- Cover dish and bake in preheated oven for one hour.