Tangy Pomegranate Martini Recipe
- 1 lemon twist
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 fluid ounces citron vodka
- 1 fluid ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1 fluid ounce pomegranate juice
- 1 ½ fluid ounces simple syrup
- Step 1Moisten the rim of a chilled martini glass with a twist of lemon. Pour the sugar onto a small plate, and dip the glasses into the sugar. Place the lemon twist in the rimmed glass, and set aside.
- Step 2Pour the vodka, lemon juice, pomegranate juice, and simple syrup into a cocktail shaker over ice. Cover, and shake until the outside of the shaker has frosted. Strain into the rimmed martini glass to serve.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review