Yummy Orange Chicken and Rice
- 1 (12 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- grilled or roasted
- 1 large orange
- washed and thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen sugar snap peas
- 2 cups cooked Minute® White Rice or Minute® Brown Rice
- In a small sauce pan add in: marmalade, orange juice and water. Simmer until blended and reduced about 50%. It should be like syrup.
- Add chicken, orange slices and peas until all are hot.
- Serve over rice. If desired, sprinkle with slivered almonds.
There are no reviews for this recipe yet, use a form below to write your review