- cooking spray
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- ¼ cup grated carrot
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 1 egg
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ? teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray a mini-muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Combine zucchini and carrot in a large bowl. Squeeze out excess water using a paper towel.
- Mix bread crumbs, feta cheese, basil, egg, salt, pepper, and oregano into zucchini-carrot mixture. Scoop mixture using a mini ice cream scoop or 2 spoons and press mixture into the prepared muffin tin using the back of a spoon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops are golden brown, 15 to 18 minutes.